words from the heart

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Resolution 2006

Lots of resolutions for this year.

  • read many many good books. Re-read the HR by June.
  • stay healthy, cheerful, compassionate everyday.
  • make efforts to make more new friends and engage in more dialogues, and keep in touch with old friends that I have not contacted for some time
  • carry out human revolution and fight my own weakness. EG, laziness, shyness, and turn them into strengths
  • launch my own internet business by march 16th and creating victories such that I can support my family financially.
  • play a vital role in my district and contribute actively to my district in any ways I can.
  • by June, create a powerful breakthrough in NUSSD west region and foster 10 active members and 2 capable leaders
  • chant 4 million daimoku this year together with my family.
  • Change my extended family's karma and lead them to Gohonzon, the way to absolute happiness.

Was reading CL and came across this. It says "Some people's resolution exists only in the realm of ideas. Other make only superficial resolutions...... Making a true resolution from the depths of one's own life leaves no room for flippancy. Such a resolution is as awesome as a mighty river or an unfathomable ocean."

It's not easy to accomplish these resolutions I set. Nevertheless I'll do my best! Let's make this year a memorable one in our lives!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home