words from the heart

Friday, August 04, 2006

Time

There's no time in the World for me to feel unhappiness.
No time to feel sadness,
No time to feel depressed,
No time for pessimism,
No time for self-pity.
There's simply no time for me, to delude myself in negativism.

There's only time in the World for happiness to fill me.
Time for joy,
Time for fun,
Time for challenges,
Time for love.
There's just enough time for me to life out my life.

Time is one thing in the World that is precious to everyone.
For our families,
For our dreams,
For our missions,
For our lives.
For time is equal, it's how we use it.

Time is so precious, let us cherish it.

For this moment will never come again.
Now is the moment, Now is the time.
Let us advance and advance,
Towards Victory for all Eternal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home