words from the heart

Friday, September 08, 2006

SSA Aug Family Day @ my home

And here's the pictures for the family day gathering at my home.

And here's the poster once again... Everyone mingling around at my "big" home.
And so here we start the meeting with daimoku, led by my Chapter chief.
My friends observing our buddhist practise.
Next, everyone sing a song 朋友 together This is our emcee for the event, the very "black" Jing.
Next is the video screening.

After that, it's my turn sharing my testimonial.
Later, we split into groups for small group dialogue. Here all the young guys gather to chat.
And our parents in another group engaging in hear-to-heart dialogue.
Looks like we are having a good chat here.
Finally, let us take a group photo!!!

Woohoo.... after 3 weeks of planning, anxiety, and chanting, the family gathering at my home has finally ended with a great success. I hope this meeting will inspire all my friends to not give up in their lives, to strive harder against the challenges they face in their lives and achieve absolute happiness and great victories!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home